When the seasons start getting colder, Men's Pro Winter long-sleeve kit gives better regulation over your body temperature and helps block out cold winds. Our extra thermal option is perfect for days which are 3-10 degrees Celsius and the regular non-thermal is a great option for any days 10-15 degrees Celsius.
Long-sleeves aren’t just for cold seasons; they can also be beneficial year-round. On days when the sun is beating down, they’re very effective at blocking out UV rays, preventing sunburns and overexposure to the sun.
When you Mount the bike, our gel padded Bib Parts acts as an effective shock absorber and protector. It stretches well, smooth to feel and on the body. For every kit you purchase, you enjoy the time and attention put into every detail imprinted by us in the fabric. A kit is what you need to cater for your cycling needs. When next you step out, do so "kitted"!
Men's Pro Winter Cycling Kit Features:
- Vibrant colors dipped in Italian ink that are long lasting highly fade resistant.
- Soft to touch Italian fabrics that allow free blood circulation, breathing and movement.
- Three pockets with closure for saving all the basic properties such as phone or chocolate bar.
- Bib Pants designed with ultra-durable, premium, stitched unique silica gel 9D padding
- Machine washing at 20-30c and no dry-cleaning
- Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle, SPF 30+