La Vie Claire’s 1985 Jersey was one to remember. At the top of our list, this wearable piece of art inspired by Dutch artist Piet Mondrian’s “Composition en rouge, jaune et bleu”, this memorable cycling jersey was worn to win the Tour de France in the ‘80s twice by Bernard Hinault and the legendary Greg Lemond.
When the seasons start getting colder, a long-sleeve gives better regulation over your body temperature and helps block out cold winds. Topcyclinggear Cycling regular non-thermal jersey made from lightweight polyester is a great option for any days 10-15 degrees Celsius. It wicks moisture and protects you from the wind.
For the days that you need extra, we offer a thermal fleece lining on all long sleeves. It’s perfect for days 3-10 degrees Celsius and can be easily regulated using the full-length zipper. It’s also very moisture-wicking and will keep you feeling dry.
Men's Retro Long Sleeve Jersey Features:
- Available in two unique stock of Italian materials – Polyester Jersey and Thermal Fleece Jersey.
- Hidden full-length zipper plus a firm silicon gripper at the waist to prevent movement.
- Three reinforced stitched back pockets to help safeguard your personal items.
- Quality fade-resistant designs engraved with Italian ink that pops brightly during the day or night.
- Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle, SPF 30+
- Machine washing at 20-30c and no dry-cleaning
Read more about long sleeves in our blog.